WELCOME TO ASSAM
Assam is a wonderland of enchanting beauty and excitement, a Green Paradise. It contains so much beauty and depth that a nature lover is held spellbound.
Rongmon Tourism Society is committed to showcase this charm and wonder to the people of the world. This activity has the potential to generate tremendous tourist movement and business potential. Assam also has the advantage of being the gateway of North-East India.
WHAT ASSAM CAN OFFER YOU AS A VISITOR?
Assam boasts many wildlife destinations, religious places, swift rivers for rafting or gentle river for leisure boating, several vibrant cultures and festivals, vast tea gardens, high hills trails for trekking, a with variety of ethnic cuisines and many more other activities.
WHAT IS ASSAM ?
Well, for a brief introduction, Assam is a state in the North Eastern part of India, a South Asian country. To know more visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assam
If you have not witnessed RONGALI BIHU during the Bihu celebration in Assam, you have quite not seen the real Assam yet!
'The light showers,
The gentle breeze,
The blooming flowers,
The new leaves on trees.
They say, spring is here,
But we say Bihu is near,
Come one and come all
To witness our pride this fall
With us together cause
Its Bihu afterall!
"KAZIRANGA EXCITES THE SENSES, ARRESTS THE SOUL. IT BECKONS A VISIT"
TO KNOW ABOUT THE ASSAMESE FOODS (DESCRIBE IN BRIEF) JUST CLICK...
Why travel with RONGMON TOURISM SOCIETY(RTS) ?
1) Vast network of local community support which ensures save and secure visit.
2) Besides the normal tourist destinations RTS offers a tourist possibly every corner of the region to visit! You name it, we have it !
3) By travelling with RTS you are not only have the best travelling experience, but also help in community development as certain part of our revenue goes directly in local community development activities. So feel proud just to travel !
4) RTS is committed for doing sustainable eco tourism and indulge in conservation of our environment through various activities. Your travel with us helps us in our cause economically and socially.
5) And the best part, who is best person to show a house than the person living in it? Hence, North-East is our house and we live in it. No one can show you our house better than us. Afterall its our house.
Rongmon Tourism Society. Address: Deuchatal, Garchuk-Airport Road, Guwahati, District-Kamrup(M), State-Assam,
Postal Code-781035, Country-India, Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact No- +91-76380 38399, +91-7002590673
TO KNOW THE REVIEW OF RONGMON TOURISM SOCIETY JUST CLICK...
Copyright © Rongmon Tourism Society 2017. All Rights Reserved.
TO KNOW THE ACCOMMODATIONS DURING YOUR TOUR JUST CLICK...
EXPLORE AMAZING NORTH-EAST, INDIA WITH US.