Rongmon Tourism Society; Address: Deuchatal, Airport-Garchuk Road, Kamrup(M), Assam, Pin-781035, India; Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org,
Contacts: +91-76380 38399,9706979491
Copyright © Rongmon Tourism Society 2017. All rights reserved
Rongmon Tourism Society is an organisation for all types of tourism such as RURAL TOURISM, RELIGIOUS TOURISM, HERITAGE TOURISM, ENVIRO-EDUCATIONAL TOURISM, ADVENTURE TOURISM, WILDLIFE TOURISM etc. by giving ECO TOURISM advantages to the tourist and our aim is to help and support the indigenous people near the tourist spot by creating villager’s eco camp. Eco-camp is platform to participate the village peoples toward development of tourism. Eco camp create financial benefit to the villagers as well as create a platform for the visitors where they can experience the really village tourism. Through the eco-tourism villagers can get alternative livelihood and people can participate conservation of natural tourist spot means conservation of nature. We are exploring some of unexplored places which are best for eco-tourism or village tourism and help to create employment and development in the areas, which directly benefits the local community.
Our concept is provide to real eco-tourism to facilities the tourists enjoy the unique culture of village lifestyle though participation in events, or experiencing the local food, by buying local products, and in the process help the welfare of the local people and benefit the local community while preserving rural assets, values, cultures and heritage. Through our society tourist get a opportunity to help the development of village areas.
Our aims are:
- To conserve nature, culture, heritage and traditions of the local community.
- To create tourism related employment empowering local community and gaining economic
benefits through tourism.
- To help the local community at the agricultural sector.
- To create market for the local products.
- To create positive environment benefits for rural people and their surroundings,
- To create a platform for the visitors can experience the real village tourism,
- To ensure that the tourist can enjoy the local cuisines, culture, heritage and nature.
To Know More Contact Our Office .........
RONGMON TOURISM SOCIETY
ADDRESS: DEUCHUTAL VIA AIRPORT-PAMOHI ROAD
POSTAL CODE- 781017
CONTACTS- +91-76380 38399
About Rongmon Tourism Society